- 1 cup chopped tomato Cherry tomatoes or large ones
- 2 TBS olive oil preferably garlic infused
- Generous dash of salt/pepper/spices of choice
- 2-4 eggs
- Heat olive oil in a small pan. Add tomatoes and cook over medium, stirring frequently until they break down and some of the liquid has evaporated. Stir and cook for approximately 6 minutes. Add salt/pepper/garlic powder and stir well.
- Crack eggs right into the tomato sauce. Cover with lid and let them poach in the tomato sauce for approximately 4-5 minutes until they have set.
- Serve with toasted bread.