- 2-3 lbs of sweet potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne optional
- salt pepper and rosemary to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Cut into wedges.
- Toss with oil and spices (not salt, use that at the very end)
- Spread into an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes then stir and move back to the oven for another 15 minutes or so (time will depend on wedge size).
- Done when fork tender and golden.
- Sprinkle with salt