- 1 bunch carrots washed
- 1 cup toasted cashews
- cilantro to taste
- 3/4 cup trader joes Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette
or click here for a peanut dressing recipe
- First, put a large pot of water up to boil.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel all of the carrots into noodle-like strips.
- Once the water is boiling, add the carrot noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until tender.
- Strain well to drain out all water.
- Then toss carrots with nuts and dressing.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Toss and Serve! Voila! Delicious hot and cold