- 1 container spreadable goat cheese
- 3 ripe apricots sliced (or sub apricot jam)
- Handful of pistachios chopped
- 1 small baguette
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice bread and place directly on oven rack. Bake for about 4-5 minutes or until bread is crisp and slightly browned on edges. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Add goat cheese to a small bowl and whisk until fully whipped and fluffy.
- Assemble crostini by slathering goat cheese on bread, then sliced apricot and top with chopped pistachios.
Photo by SDKphoto.com