- 1 bunch broccoli, lightly steamed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Fresh herbs: dill, cilantro, parsley and or green onions
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup flour or almond flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Chop the broccoli into florets and steam until tender, appx 12 min.
- While broccoli is steaming, preheat oven to 400 F
- Remove broccoli from the steamer and drain. When cool enough to touch, chop or smash into very small pieces
- Add in the eggs, chopped herbs, flour and Parmesan. Mix until well combined. Stir the salt and pepper through the mixture.
- Form 12 fritters on 1-2 baking sheets Spray with a light coating of olive oil
- Bake for 10 minutes on each side until golden
This delicious recipe is a great way to use leftover steamed broccoli and can make use of the whole bunch-steam and all!