- 1 bunch Beet greens- rinsed well stems removed and chopped into 1" ribbons
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbs of your favorite cooking oil
- sea salt to taste
- In a wok or large pan, heat 2 TBS of coconut oil or your preferred oil over medium heat. Add
- add greens.
- Sautee until cooked mostly through, approximately 4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic. Sautee until golden and the leaves are completely dark.
- Flavor with sea salt and serve warm.
- ~ you can add a TBS of water at a time to the pan during the sauteeing if anything starts to stick