This hearty soup taste less than 10 minutes to prep and is so filling!
- 2 cups dried black beans
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- 1 large jar of salsa
- 4 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 large or 2 small onions chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- salt to taste
- optional garnish: cilantro avocado and corn chips
- Soak Beans overnight (optional)
- In a slow cooker add all ingredients except the salt and garnishes. Add water if needed to fill to 1" below the top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours (taste beans to make sure they have cooked and softened all the way).
- Remove half of beans and veggies into a bowl, then use an immersion blender to blend the other half of the soup until smoothe. Combine all back together again and add salt to taste.
- Serve warm with garnishes.