- ½ cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh peaches chopped into small chunks and divided
- ½ cup fresh blueberries divided
- ½ teaspon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter or other nut butter
- Add oatmeal, water, ½ cup peaches, ¼ cup blueberries, chia seeds, vanilla and cinnamon into a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until oatmeal has thickened and is the consistency you like.
- Scoop oatmeal into a serving bowl. Top with remaining peaches, blueberries, ground flaxseed and nut butter.