- 1 bag baby spinach chopped, or 1 bunch chard, stems removed and chopped into ribbons
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 4 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 avocado sliced
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- Hot sauce
- Spray a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, 2-4 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs in a small bowl with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add eggs to skillet and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3-4 minutes.
- Place 1/4 of egg mixture in the center of each tortilla, and sprinkle with 1 ounce cheese.
- Top with 4 slices avocado and fold into a burrito.
- Slice in half and serve.