- 1 head cauliflower about 1 1/2 lb., cored and cut into florets about 1 inch in diameter
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- Preheat an oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, 1 tsp. curry powder and 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper.
- Drizzle over the cauliflower, toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange the cauliflower florets in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast the cauliflower, stirring 1 or 2 times, until golden brown and crisp-tender, 25 to 35 minutes.
- When the cauliflower is done, in a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup plain yogurt and 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard.
- Pour over the hot cauliflower and serve immediately