- 1 bunch of kale stem removed, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- Garlic sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp of nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Hold Kale leaf from the base of the stem and use the opposite hand to pull the leaf off of the stem. Discard stems.
- Tear or chop kale into bite-sized pieces ( about 2″).
- Place the kale leaves into a large mixing bowl, pour olive oil and squeeze lemon over the leaves.
- Mix together so most of the leaves are coated with the oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic, sea salt, and nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese.
- Spread kaleout in a single layer on 2 cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes until edges are brown and kale is crispy. I like to set the timer for 10 minutes then put the light on and watch them cook for the last few minutes so I can catch them when they are golden brown but not burnt.