- 3 large carrots
- 1 bunch about 6 scallions
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds toasted
- Cook the noodles for 6-8 minutes, or according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with just a drizzle of cooking oil to keep them from sticking together.
- Put in the refrigerator to cool.
- Peel the carrots and shave with a peeler or mandolin. You should have about 2-3 cups of loose carrot shavings.
- Chop the green parts of the scallions and set the white parts aside for another recipe.
- Whisk the sesame oil, vinegar, and soy sauce together and taste. Adjust for taste.
- Toss the carrots, scallions, chilled noodles and sesame seeds together and serve.