- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- 1-2 carrots shredded
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 cup cooked tofu or ground turkey
- 1 + cup teriyaki sauce
- optional : rice or noodles cooked; chopped bell peppers, shredded cabbage, bean sprouts
- Turn lettuce upside down and use a paring knife to cut off the bottom of the core. Rinse each leaf and spin to dry.
- Chop all other veggies and arrange on a platter.
- Set out veggie platter, lettuce leaves, protein/noodles, and the sauce (in a gravy boat) and let everyone make their own cups.