- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 medium russet potatoes peeled and chopped
- Water or Broth to cover
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop broccoli and potatoes into equal size.
- In a large pot cover broccoli and potato with water or broth so that the water is about 1" above veggies.
- Boil until veggies are tender.
- Blend with an immersion blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- You can also add minced leeks or garlic to the soup as its cooking, or garlic powder, to make the flavors pop