- 1 bunch of kale washed, with center rib removed and chopped into 1 1/2 inch strips
- 3-4 cloves of garlic peeled and minced or pressed
- 2 to matoes diced or 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsps olive oil for sautéing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Options: 1 can of pre-cooked organic beans
- Heat the olive oil in a deep frying over medium heat, add the kale to the frying pan. Continue to stir and cook until all the kale has wilted and turned a brighter shade of green. It will cook down a good deal. Add minced garlic then the diced tomatoes. After it's all cooked down together and smelling fragrant, add the white beans. Then season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.