- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 jar of salsa I love the Trader Joes garlic Chipotle salsa
- 1 bunch of carrots chopped
- 3-5 stems of celery chopped
- 2 leeks sliced
- also great with broccoli florets, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, fingerling potatoes, cloves of garlic, etc etc
- Rinse and chop veggies into large pieces. Fill veggies in the bottom of the slower cooker.
- Place chicken on top of veggies
- Pour salsa on top and make sure chicken is fully covered.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve over rice