- 1 package pasta
- 1 bunch chard or beet greens- stems removed and chopped into ribbons
- 1 can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce
- Bring large pot of water to a boil with a dash of salt and oil.
- Meanwhile cut chard leaves from stem then slice into 1/2" ribbons.
- Add pasta to rapidly boiling water. Use the back of the pasta box/bag to discover cooking time, then subtract 3 minutes.
- For the final three minutes of cooking, add the chard leaves.
- Drain all once pasta is done cooking.
- Add garbanzo bean and sauce and serve warm.