- 2 stalks celery minced
- 3 TBS dill minced
- 4 Hardboiled Eggs peeled
- 1/2 cup mayo or plain hummus
- salt and pepper
- Rinse and chop celery into tiny pieces (cut into third lengthwise first then chop) and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Dill
- Using an eggslicer, or knife, cut the eggs into small pieces.
- Toss all the ingredients together with the hummus or mayo and salt and pepper
- Adjust mayo and salt/pepper to taste
Using Hummus instead of Mayo in this recipe adds even more protein and is a great way to add creaminess for those with a mayo aversion. Also, surprisingly you don't taste the hummus.