- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- 4 flour tortillas warmed
- 1 lb cooked protein of choice- chicken “veggie chick’n”, beans, steak, etc..
- In a large skillet or frying pan, sauté the bell peppers and onion in olive oil.
- Add the garlic salt, curry powder, chili powder and cayenne pepper and allow to cook, stirring frequently, until peppers and onion are soft, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Divide the peppers between the four flour tortillas.
- Add a bit of salsa, avocado, and sour cream to each and serve immediately.