- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 bunch of carrots
- 1/4 head of cabbage
- optional: 1 cup extra veggies... onions mushrooms, bell peppers, etc
- 4 cloves garlic minced,
- 4 tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs light curry powder
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2-1 tsp turmeric for color
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan with lid, sautee carrots and celery over medium heat in oil.
- After 3 minutes add appx 1/8 cup water and cover with lid.
- Chop rest of veggies into small pieces. Add to pot.
- Keep stirring and replace lid. Add a TBS or two of water at a time to keep veggies from sticking to the pan.
- Once the veggies are almost completely cooked, add garlic, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir and cook uncovered for 2 minutes. Add rice and curry powder and turmeric. Toss to combine.
- Taste and add salt as needed.
- Serve warm