- 1/2 bunch carrots
- 1/2 bag green beans
- 2 cups cabbage or bok choy or kale
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- other veggies of choice
- steamed white rice
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- optional- 1/2 package sauteed tofu
- 1 1/2 cups fried peanut or sub peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 " galangal or ginger
- 3 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbs palm sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Chop all veggies while bringing a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Puree peanut sauce ingredients in a blender or food proccessor.
- Once water is rapidly boiling, add carrots and beans and blanch for a few minutes until almost soft. Then add greens and bean sprouts and blanch for 1 more minute.
- Serve with steamed rice, quartered hard boiled eggs, and tofu, and smother with delicious peanut sauce
- Thank you http://ubadubudbali.com/ for teaching us this delicious recipe! If you're ever in Bali, you must take their cooking class!