- 4 Avocados
- 1/2 onion bulb minced
- 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp white vinegar
- Halve avocados and remove pit. Mince onions, Slice lemon in half.
- Use a fork to scoop out avocado from skin into a large bowl. Use a hand masher or give it a couple quick swirls with an immersion blender. Quickly add juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Season with 1/4 tsp vinegar and salt to make the flavors pop. Add onion, stir well then adjust lemon/salt to taste.
- If you're not serving it right away, squeeze extra lemon juice on the top and place an avocado pit in the center.
* Did you know that onions actually help guacamole keep it's green?!? Besides tasting delicious this little trick will help your leftovers look great too!