I love starting my day with greens for breakfast so I can feel healthy all day! This recipe works great for spinach and chard too.
- 1 bunch Kale
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBS oil or butter
- Remove stems from kale and chop into thin ribbons (the thinner you cut the faster it cooks).
- Heat butter or oil in a small pan over medium heat.
- Saute kale for appx 3 minutes, stirring frequently. It will turn a bright green color and will be easier to chew when it's ready, make sure not to burn it.
- Create a nest shape in the kale and crack 2 eggs into the nest. Place lid on pan.
- Cook eggs for appx 2 minutes. Add a small dash of water to pan and replace lid so eggs can cook to completion.
- Serve warm.