- 1 to 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 cups packed 1.75 ounces shredded kale
- 3/4 cup 7.5 ounces cooked small white beans
- Juice of one freshly squeezed lemon
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Add enough oil to a skillet to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Heat over medium flame until shimmering.
- Add the garlic and sauté until golden and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the kale - it will immediately start to pop and sizzle in the pan, this is okay.
- Sauté until slightly wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the beans.
- Toss with the lemon, cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- May be served warm or made a day in advance and served cold or room temperature.
Recipe from In Jennie's Kitchen