- 1 head of lettuce leaves separated, rinsed , dried
- 2 ears corn
- 2 zucchini chopped small to mimic corn kernals
- 2 TBS butter + dash of garlic powder +cumin+paprika
- 1 cup chopped seitan or cooked chicken
- 1 to mato chopped
- First make the corn/zucchini succotash: Saute kernals from 2 ears of corn + 2 zucchini (chopped fine) in butter until zucchini is soft. Add chopped seitan or cooked chicken breast and mix well. Season with garlic powder, cumin, parprika, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust.
- Let cool.
- Turn lettuce upside down and use a paring knife to cut out the core. Rinse each leaf then spin to dry.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Fill each cup with succotash and top with tomatoes. Optional additional toppings: chopped avocado, shredded cheese, cilantro, sour cream.
- Serve with chips to scoop up any goodies that might have fallen