- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 /2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup minced onion- red preferred
- optional: 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley or mint
- 3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2-1 lemon juiced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chop all veggies. Toss the cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, in a bowl. Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over the salad and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to serve.
- It tastes even better if you can allow it to chill in the fridge for a couple hours first while the flavors meld. Some people also like to make this with about 1-2 tsp white vinegar mixed in to help the flavors pop!