The balance of sweet and salty, bitter and tangy in this recipe just hit the mark. This recipe was recommended to us by one of our subscribers, thanks to Food Babe for the great recipe inspiration!
- 1 bunch dino kale stems removed
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ c grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup pine nuts or pecans toasted optional
- Chop kale into small pieces (in a food processor to save time) – the smaller the pieces are the less chewing to do
- In a large bowl mix dressing ingredients together: lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper together
- Add chopped kale and mix well.
- Toss in cranberries, pine nuts and parmesan.
- Stir all ingredients together and serve fresh.