- 6 peaches sliced (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 c. coconut sugar brown sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch of kosher salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine peaches, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt.
- Make topping: In a medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Pour in melted butter and stir until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Pour peaches and juices into a large baking dish or multiple rammakins. Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over peaches.
- Bake until topping is golden and peaches are bubbling, appx 40- 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.