Perfect Farm Box recipe for Fall in Los Angeles! Enjoy the sweetness of pears with the tang of lime juice and onions for a beautiful salsa that's great on tacos!
- 2 Pears cored and chopped
- ¼ medium red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp white vinegar
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper to taste
- juice of 1 lime
- In a bowl, mix the pears, onion, vinegar, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Allow to sit 5 minutes. Optional to add some lime juice. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Great on fish or with tempeh and on tacos