- 1 bunch parsley chopped fine
- 1 bunch mint optional, chopped fine
- 2 cup cooked quinoa or cous cous
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 small tomatoes diced
- 1/4 red onion minced fine, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package and let cool completely.
- Chop herbs into a super fine chop. ( you can do this by hand, or save time with a food processor) I like to squeeze a little lemon juice on top of the herbs to help keep the mint from browning.
- In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil.
- In a large bowl combine quinoa, herbs, tomato, and onion, then pour over dressing on top and toss to coat.
- Adjust seasonings as desired.
- Cover and let this sit in the fridge for at least a few hours for all the flavors to meld.You can also add a can of white beans to make this a hardier dish.
- Serve chilled