- 1 lb Brussels sprouts halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz dried figs halved
- 1/4-1/2 cup toasted pecans or candied pecans!
- 6 cloves garlic peeled
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the brussel sprouts in half.
- Mix them Brussel Sprouts and garlic in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper seasoning.
- Transfer them to a sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes. Shake pan, toss veggies and add figs. Roast for another 20-25 minutes until the brussel sprouts are golden around the edges and tender to a fork.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with balsamic and pecans and serve warm.