- 1 bunch carrots + oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- large pinch salt
- 1/8 cup roasted sesame tahini
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Chop carrots into rounds, toss with olive oil and roast until golden brown, about 30 min, flipping at least once.
- Blend roasted carrots and all the above ingredients in a food processor or blender until hummus is smooth and velvety.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Can keep in the fridge up to a week