- 1 head broccoli
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon juiced
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut top heads of broccoli off and separate into medium florets. Take the stems and use a paring knife or peeler to remove the outer skin then chop into small pieces.
- Arrange the broccoli pieces on a cookie sheet, drizzle with some olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 12 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and bake until the cheese melt and forms a crisp shell over the broccoli, about 12 minutes. After removing the tray from the oven, squeeze lemon juice generously over the broccoli.