- 1 bag of spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1.5 tbs of soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil and sesame seeds
- In boiling water, add 1 tsp of salt and blanch spinach for 30 seconds after removing dead the leaves and long stems.
- Drain the cooked spinach and rinse it in cold water 3 times, and squeeze it gently to get the water out.
- Cut the spinach a few times and set it aside.
- Place garlic, green onion, soy sauce and sesame oil in a large bowl and mix them all up with a spoon.
- Place the spinach into the sauce and mix by hand.
- Transfer the spinach onto a serving plate and sprinkle 1⁄2 tbs of toasted sesame seeds.