- 1 rolled store-bought pie crust
- 4 medium peaches
- 4 medium apricots
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar divided
- Remove pie crust from refrigerator and let sit for about 10 minutes before unrolling.
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut fruit in half and remove the pits. Slice into ¼ in thick wedges. Toss with 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Unroll the dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Leaving a 1 ½ inch border from the edge, arrange the fruit wedges in a single layer in concentric circles, alternating the fruit, until you reach the center.
- Fold the outer edges of the pie crust over the fruit, creating overlapping folds as you work around the perimeter.
- Whisk together egg and cold water. Brush the edges of the crust with the egg wash.
- Sprinkle entire pie with remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake galette for 45 minutes or until the edges are a golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.