- 1 cup Yogurt of choice
- 1/2 cup soft fruit peaches, nectarines, strawberries, blueberries, etc
- Plastic bag
- Using an immersion blender in a large bowl puree the fresh soft fruit with the yogurt. You can also add a drop of honey or agave to sweeten.
- Put your fruit yogurt in a plastic bag.
- Cut off one of the corners of the bag.
- Squeeze yogurt drops onto a cookie sheet in rows.
- Stick the tray flat in the freezer. Remove after dots are frozen and use a spatula to remove and transfer into a serving bowl.