This is a great way to make a totally-veggie dish that is yummy, filling, and doesn't take forever; and your family may not even recognize they're eating cauliflower!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 medium onion chopped small
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 TBS taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop cauliflower into tiny florets
- Saute onions in oil over medium heat until translucent
- Add cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes
- Stir in taco mix and garlic, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and cook until everything is soft.
- Serve warm with tortillas or taco shells, avocados, salsa, and chopped greens on top.