- 1 basket bell peppers chopped into small strips
- 1 bunch carrots sliced
- 1 package noodles cooked
- 1 1/2 cup :peanut sauce
- 1 bunch cilantro- rinsed and chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set time for full time- 4 minutes.
- When the timer goes off add sliced carrots to boiling water with pasta for final 4 minutes of cooking.
- Drain all.
- Pasta and carrots with peanut sauce. You can use a store bought jar or click the link above for a recipe. Start with 1 cup of sauce and add more depending on how much gets absorbed.
- Add cilantro and bell peppers and toss again and serve~