- 1 head of lettuce
- 2-3 stalks celery
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1/4 cup dill chopped optional
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or veganaise or chiptole mayo
- dash of salt
- Cut bottom 1" off of lettuce to easily separate leafs. Rinse and let dry.
- Slice celery into thirds lengthwise then chop into tiny pieces. In a large bowl mix celery with 2 cans of drained tuna, mayo, dill and a dash of sea salt. Mix and adjust mayo to desired consistency.
- Fill lettuce leafs with tuna and serve with chips to scoop up whatever falls.