This vibrant and delicious side dish will make any meal look fancy, and it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare!
- 1/2 cup chopped peppers lunch box, banana, bells, etc
- 1 carrot chopped small
- 1 1/2 cup white rice
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 4 tendrils saffron
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 large or 2 small clove garlic
- 2 tsp salt +
- Add all ingredients to a rice cooker and stir.
- Put on white rice setting and cook until finished
- (or alternatively, bring all ingredients to a boil then simmer appx 20 min until rice is completely cooked.
- Add additional salt if needed.