- 1 lbs Tomatillo husk removed
- 1 Cup Cannellini Beans
- 2 Lime
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Bunch Cilantro fresh small bunch
- 4 Cup Veggie or Chicken Stock
- 1 lbs protein of choice: Chicken cut into small pieces ground turkey, or beyond meat crumble
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add onion. Sauté until onions are soft. (3-4 minutes). Add quartered tomatillos and saute for appx 6 minutes while stirring.
- Add protein, season with salt and black pepper with cumin power, and sauté until no longer pink and spices are fragrant. (2-3 minutes) Add garlic.
- Add 1 container of Chicken Stock and 1 can of beans. Bring to a boil then let simmer for appx 30 min.
- Add lime juice and salt and adjust to taste
- To serve, laddle soup into serving bowls, add fresh cilantro and avocados.
- Serve lime wedges and tortillas chips on side.
- Enjoy! adapted from chefdehome