- 2-3 zucchini
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or sunflower seed butter
- 2 tsp. agave syrup or honey or maple syrup
- 2 Tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 3 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 TBS warm water
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except veggies and whisk until blended.
- Make the zucchini noodles. You can use a spiralizer or mandolin or just a julienne vegetable peeler.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and cook noodles in a pan until soft, appx 5 minutes. Mix in Sauce.
- This salad makes a great light lunch, or you can add grilled chicken or tofu for a more protein-packed meal.